Monday, February 28, 2011

Natural Curls+Flowers!

I love working with natural curls and waves. They are so romantic! We made this up-do even more beautiful with some flowers that we asked the florist bring along when delivering the bouquets. Its super easy, and they will most likely know what to do (just thread wire through them and secure with a couple bobby pins). Here we used "Stephanotis" which is a white flower that looks almost like a star. They are small enough to add just a little something, or cluster together for a more dramatic effect. Loved how this turned out!



 We had some flowers leftover, so the bridesmaids got to join in the fun :)


1 comment:

  1. My hair was exactly what I wanted. Simple, romantic and my natural curl. I love the look of flowers in hair and Anna tucked them in as if they belonged-thank you for a perfect hair style!

    ReplyDelete